Saturday, September 29, 2012

Roland Mouret spring/summer 2013

I have been saving pictures of my favorite looks from past fashion weeks and I now have a dozen pictures saved and really don´t know how too show them to you without it being messy and all over the place... so for now I would like to show you my latest favorite collection. 
Roland Mouret´s spring/summer 2013 really stuck with me, I loved the geometric shapes and the big solder pads and I would kill for one of those motorcycle jackets and slit skirts. 













-Amna

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4036455/?claim=htgffrn4zgn">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>



1 comment:

  1. Looks fantastic, and I love your blog! visit your sweet post and do comment my post , would be great to follow each other :) xx Done inform ME on my chatbox

    marcchanelette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete