Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Zac Posen and outfit #2

Hallo..
Here is another one of my favorite collections from this years New York Fashion Week, I love the Elizabeth Taylor and Grace Kelly feel of the designs. <3
Zac Posen Spring/Summer 2013











The other day was Nejra´s sisters birthday, so we got all dressed up and decided to take an outfit shot on the way. Nejra is wearing a white dress by Tally Weijl and my lovely pants that you can´t see very well on these pictures are from Lindex (I promise to put better pic´s of them soon), the shirt is from Zara and the blazer is Vero Moda. - I took these pictures on my Iphone so they are not in great quality but eather way I hope you enjoy them :*
-Amna











4 comments:

  1. Divne ste, bijela haljina je prelijepa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. kako su dobre ove zadnje dvije fotkice <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!
    What a fabulous collection
    and full of glam!



    http://www.momfashionworld.com/

    ReplyDelete