Friday, March 22, 2013

Little thing make us happy

It's no big thing, but you make big things out of little things sometimes. -Robert Duvall


You don't notice that you miss something, till you get it and you are as happy as you can be. 
My dad just came home from Bosnia and of course he brought us presents! 
I didn't get many things, I got a pair of boots and that is enough. But the Bosnian food and snacks that I got made me the happiest person in the world. 



Of course the little one got most presents. 


My love! <3

I wanted to show you that it can also be sunny in Iceland.

-Nejra

     BLOGLOVING



7 comments:

  1. Kad u mene otac ide u Bosnu samo mu naredim hrane da ponese jer to najvise pozelim :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg, I haven't seen ur dad , at all O.o

    must have been rlly busy. God damn it, I want u here, now !

    looooooooooooooooove

    xoxo
    bloisfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOO, gold flips obožavam. Što me podsjeti ;)

    http://everydayinadress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. super fotkice :)

    <3

    http://elzanapjevic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete