On the first day of summer there´s no school and no work, so me and Nejra spent the day at the swimming pool and then later went out for, what we in Iceland call, an ísrúnt (icecream-ride). That is when we drive around the town for hours and eat ice-cream.
Here are a couple of detailed pictures we took today. Don´t get fooled by the sun and by us so lightly dressed, we were freezing our asses off.
Nejra is wearing a shirt from an Icelandic jeans shop (Gallabuxnabúðin)... yeah that´s actually what its called. My glasses from Lindex (Iceland), a necklace from H&M and a YSL inspired ring from Velvet.is.
Because its the first day of summer, I chose to wear my floral Zara blouse that to me screams summer.
-Amna











amazing outfits :)
ReplyDeletelovely :***
ReplyDeletexox
bloisfashion.blogspot.com
Super fotke i outfiti :)
ReplyDeletelove the outfits and Ice cream YUMMMIE. shall we follow let me know XSE
ReplyDeleteHej cure,otkud vi na islandu? :D
ReplyDeleteBlago vam se!
lovely pictures!
ReplyDeleteDo visit my blog and if you like,follow on GFC, Bloglovin and like my Facebook page ,leave a comment and i'll surely follow back!
http://feistyfoxdiaries.blogspot.in/
great photos! beautiful xx
ReplyDeleteEnter my Dskon.com x Rebel's Mint Closet International giveaway!
Love the bold ring babes! This is mega chic. So glad I clicked on your comment that led me back to your blog, your posts' contents are info and image juicy so expect to be seeing some regular comments from me. Btw, I just posted my Céline burgundy fraying leather fused top, quite an interesting piece I got on sale! Do tell me if I have successfully PROVOKED you ;)
ReplyDeletexx The Provoker
http://www.the-provoker.com/2013/05/free-fraying.html
predivne ste!
ReplyDeleteDivne ste! a sladoled <3
ReplyDeletemislis kobajagi ljeto ko kod nas u norveskoj:( prelijepe su slikiceee
ReplyDeleteLovely my girls:) :**
ReplyDelete