Rihanna is so beautiful and confident in whatever she wears or in this context not wearing.
If one thing Riri is known for, besides making smash-hit songs, is her sense in fashion.
With every outfit there is a new hair style.
Rihanna is so sexy and full of confident´s, and that why I love her!
Her recent photos, nearly naked. Even in no clothes she is amazing.
My favourite song from her, at the time.
- Nejra
I love her! =D
ReplyDeleteI love her style, so rock!
ReplyDeleteAmazing blog! Following you on Bloglovin, hope you'll follow me back! <3
Predivan post, volim sve vezano za nju, predivna u svakom smislu rijeci <3
ReplyDeleteShe is always so confident and not afraid to to some crazy things! I think this is why we all love her so much!
ReplyDelete-V
http://stylishlyme.com/
IKONA !
ReplyDeleteSvrati kod mene, blog sale + giveaway :)
beautiful post!
ReplyDeletehttp://glamourdrama.blogspot.it/2012/12/giveaway.html OPEN GIVEAWAY! 50€/$ SEPHORA OR ITUNES GIFT CARD
I love Beyonce more, but she is just so great, too!
ReplyDeletex Michelle | thefeatherden.net
i love herrrr :)
ReplyDeletexx
www.pretpenser.com
www.pretpenser.com