Tuesday, April 8, 2014

what´s happening?

What´s happening is that I, Nejra, am blogging again, it has been a long time since that happened. I have been busy, lazy and just not feeling the blogg vibe but Amna has been really good at it so I don't have to worry. She is coming home for easter holiday so there will be new outfit post soon from us together, hopefully.
Last weekend was Girls Night at the hotel and I was asked to model for the local designs and stores here in Höfn, I of course said yes!
We had rehearsals on saturday morning, hair and makeup at 4, a meeting before the show for some good laughs and then the fashion show started at 10.
It was really fun and everything went absolutely great.
Here are some pictures that I took with my phone, not the best quality.

-Nejra

Before hair and makeup.

The outcome. 

Rehearsal 


Before the show with my "twin" 

the designers 




some of the things I showed

Crazy hair 


After all the madness 

I will make another post soon with all the new clothes I bought.




1 comment: