Sunday, September 22, 2013

eventful weekend

This weekend I went to Trendnet´s anniversary party. Trendnet is a site that combines Iceland´s most popular bloggers at one place. I have been following them for a while now so it was pretty cool to spot them at the event and I had to admit that I got pretty star-srucked.. typical for a big blogger follower like me. :) 
Besides that my weekend was full of football games, good food and coffee, mainly because my dad and brother were in town. 

-Amna

Me with a couple of Trendnet bloggers, finally got the courage to ask for a picture :P 
Science-trip with my Tourism peeps. 
The drink that I spilled all over the table! Good job Amna!
People mingling
Coffee in cool big Danish cups at my Faroese friends place.
I seriously love these cups! obsessed!




3 comments:

  1. so cool! maybe we can follow each other? let me know! <3 http://exality.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. super fotkice! a ti si prelijepa :)


    http://elzanapjevic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete