Monday, January 21, 2013

peace in the rain


Living in a place that is mostly know for being rainy and gloomy all year around makes it pretty hard to find the time to take pictures. But nonetheless it is my favorite place on earth and the rain makes me happy. I don´t know if it is because I´m a winter person or just because I´m used to the rainy days, but there is just something about the feeling you get watching the raindrops on your window or splash into a puddle. I simply find peace in it.
-Amna 


Shirt: Next (Iceland) - Blazer: Debenhams (Iceland) - Wallet: Next 
Pants: Gallabuxna búðin (Iceland) - Shoes: Motor+Mia (Iceland)
Watch: Casio 
Denim shirt: Zara (Iceland)
Bag: Six (Iceland)
Necklace: Market

Iphone cover: Dúkkuhúsið (Iceland)




11 comments:

  1. I love the outfits, especially the first one :) You have a passion for blogging so I followed you. I hope you can check out my site: http://theproverbs.net and follow to keep in contact. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks and God Bless!

    Steven 0:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love those pics a lot! So creative setting, and both of you so pretty! Thank you for your all comments allways!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this post so much: these pictures are wonderful!
    What about following each other? Cosa mi metto???
    Win a red dress identical to the one Miranda Kerr wore!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your outfit,and the background is beautiful :)


    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your comment on my blog dear!! I’m following you back!
    If you want we can follow also on bloglovin, fashiolista, google+, twitter and facebook?
    Come back soon to visit on Cosa Mi Metto???
    Win a red dress identical to the one Miranda Kerr wore!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that denim shirt!

    Love,

    Rowan

    www.redreidinghood.com

    Ps: I just started a running blog with my best friend. If you’re thinking about starting to run, may I invite you to our blog? www.chicksrunningonkicks.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking cool,babe!;)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow koja pozadina.. odlicne fotke i odlicni outfiti!

    ReplyDelete