Thursday, December 6, 2012

THE shows of the week

hey guys! Me and Nejra had a little cozy time yesterday and watched the show of the year! Victoria´s Secret Fashion Show, and it was as expected beautiful, glamorous and amaaaazzziinnnggg. We get exited every year for it and every year it gets better and bigger and more awesome. I was happy and surprised to see Cara there too! she killed it on the runway with her personality. 








Rihanna was entertaining the people. Her outfit is beautiful, especially the pearl accessories.  

CHANEL´s pre-autumn 2012 collection was presented the other day at the Linlithgow Palace in Scotland. Every Chanel show is spectacular on its own, this one I loved especially very much because I´m a winter person and I absolutely loved all the sweaters and the tights and the coats and the pants and then the long dresses at the end.. oh my god it was sooo gorgeous that I think I might have gone to fashion haven where Karl Lagerfeld is God. 


















What did y´all think ?
xx Amna 

Follow us on BLOGLOVIN




9 comments:

  1. Odlicne fotke, luda sam za VS modelima <3
    http://jusufovicminela.blogspot.com/
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ove manekenke vs su vanzemaljci!!

    Osvoji nakit: >> GIVEAWAY <<

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this post and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my god, sooo much beauty in one spot- i cannot handle it!!!;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm lovin the Channel models! They are so gorgeous. <3 ^_^

    Btw, I am having my first giveaway. :) I am hoping for your participation. ^_^
    God Bless and have a great day! :)

    Much Love!
    -Jan
    http://thepiinkrouge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the VS fashion show! cant wait to watch it all :)

    xx
    www.pretpenser.com
    www.pretpenser.com

    ReplyDelete