Friday, November 2, 2012

Studio photoshoot

Hi ya´ll, me and Nejra have been rather busy these past weeks with work and school and stuff. There is a huge storm going over Iceland and its windier then ever, so we have no other choice then to stay inside so we don´t go up in the air. With that said, no way can we go out and take some pictures but here is an old photoshoot we did with our friend Anna Regina last year. Me and Anna were taking photography classes in school and we had an opportunity to shoot in a photography studio, we were going for a some sort of a 50´s theme but my pictures ended up being more 20´s then 50´s. Anyway, have a good weekend. :* -
-Amna















8 comments:

  1. Slike su fenomenalne :)
    Prelijepe :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog!<3
    Would you like following each other? :))
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. of course! :)

      xx
      vikingmode.blogspot.com

      Delete
  3. I just love everything about you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. divne fotografije, vi jos divnije <3

    http://elzanapjevic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos! I love your blog!:)
    Would you like to follow each other?:)
    xox,Pati<3

    ReplyDelete
  6. heey,
    I looooved yur blog, your outfits... *-*
    i'm following you on bloglovin', follow me??
    and my twitter too?? :3
    thanks! XoXo

    @_alicedias

    http://bringit-up.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete